Utilizing Clear Aligner Therapy in a Digital Workflow
0 Download Flyer
From Photo to Finish with Smile Architect
This one-and-a-half-day course is designed for Invisalign providers who want to improve restorative outcomes with clear aligner therapy. The course focuses on the digital workflow for comprehensive treatment planning, simplifying equilibration with proper tooth alignment, and improving oral health with alignment of teeth. Current Invisalign providers who wish to enhance their skill using Invisalign Clear Aligners will gain the most benefit from the course.
The course offers hands-on experiences with the iTero scanner, ClinCheck® software, and other Align Technology tools. Including InvisalignTM Smile Architecture and InvisalignTM Vrtual Assistant and 3D controls. All participants must bring three new, but not approved, ClinCheck® plans to review with the group.
– Learn the digital workflow for your comprehensive restorative cases
– Learn how to use Invisalign Smile Architecture and Virtual assistant with 3D controls with your Clinchecks
– Learn to use Invisalign therapy as a treatment modality consistent with the Pankey Philosophy.
– Understand how clear aligner therapy can be used as an integral part of the comprehensive restorative practice.
– Use your understanding of occlusion, in combination with what you learn during this course, to offer a comprehensive approach to patient selection, treatment planning, and treatment management.
– Understand case studies & discuss treatment sequencing in detail – including equilibration & restorative dentistry.
– Discuss the key elements of tooth movement and arch alignment and coordination.
– Incorporate the ABC’s (Align, Bleach, and Composite) dentistry into your everyday practice.
Single and double occupancy available, starting at $290 per night. View accommodation options here: Accommodation
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The L. D. Pankey Dental Foundation, aka The Pankey Institute is a nonprofit corporation organized and chartered in the State of Florida that accepts all registrants regardless of age, race, sex, creed, national or ethnic origin, and it does not discriminate on any such basis with respect to its activities, programs and policies. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (800-435-7352). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.