39 Download Flyer
Transform your experience of practicing dentistry, increase predictability, profitability and fulfillment. The Essentials Series is the Key, and Aesthetic and Functional Treatment Planning is where your journey begins. Following a system of risk assessment, patient ownership and risk management creates technical excellence and predictability. Practicing dentistry the way you want, doing the procedures you enjoy most with patients who value and appreciate you and the exceptional care they receive. This course is built on an exam, diagnosis and treatment planning system based on 5 key areas: Aesthetics, Occlusion, Restorative, Biology and the Patient. You will leave proficient with this process and ready to incorporate the very next day..
You will be able to:
- Define Your Vision for Practicing Dentistry
- Capture Clinical Photographs for Aesthetic Treatment Planning
- Aesthetically Treatment Plan Tooth & Gingival Position
- Complete a Functional Exam & Capture Diagnostic Records
- Complete an Occlusal Risk Assessment and Identify Low, Moderate and High Risk Patients
- Understand How to Optimize the Occlusion to Minimize Functional Risk
- Understand Financial Planning & Investment
- Increase Case Acceptance Utilizing Co-Discovery
- Communicate with Patients & Team to create awareness & ownership
Single and double occupancy available, starting at $290 per night. View accommodation options here: Accommodation
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The L. D. Pankey Dental Foundation, aka The Pankey Institute is a nonprofit corporation organized and chartered in the State of Florida that accepts all registrants regardless of age, race, sex, creed, national or ethnic origin, and it does not discriminate on any such basis with respect to its activities, programs and policies. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (800-435-7352). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.